Tuesday 4 January 2005
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Let Me Love You by Mario.
In UK Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid 20 was in the top 5 hits.
Brick, directed by Rian Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while America (The Book) by Jon Stewart and The Writers of The Daily Show was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Samurai Champloo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Animaniacs: Lights, Camera, Action! or Dead to Rights II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 2005!
Which were the important events of 4 January 2005 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 January
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #9 songs in the UK
- Band Aid 20 - Do They Know It's Christmas?
- Steve Brookstein - Against All Odds
- Girls Aloud - I'll Stand By You
- Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
- Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
- Ice Cube featuring Mack 10 & Ms Toi - You Can Do It
- Uniting Nations - Out Of Touch
- Lemar - If There's Any Justice
- Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?