Thursday 4 July 1907, US Independence Day
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elliott Sullivan and Barbara Barondess.
Krybskytten, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1907 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Elliott Sullivan: San Antonio, Texas -- Actor (Sergeant).
- Barbara Barondess: American actress, interior designer and costume designer known for her acting work in Hold Your Man (1933), Unknown Blonde (1934) and Beggar's Holiday (1934).
- Baldo Guberti: Italy Painter.
- Michel Conte: Boulogne-Billt physician.
- John Anderson: American discus thrower (d. 1948).
- Gordon Griffith: American actor, director, and producer (Born 1907)
- Howard Taubman: American music and theater critic (Born 1907)
- Tommy Burns KOs Bill Squires in 1 for heavyweight boxing title
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- My Irish Rosie - J.W. Myers
- No Wedding Bells for Me - Bob Roberts
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Go to Housekeeping - Cal Stewart
- That Welcome Mat Ain't Out for Me - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Panama Rag Two-Step - Vess Ossman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?