Thursday 4 July 1912, US Independence Day
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Virginia Graham and Viviane Romance.
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1912 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Virginia Graham: Chicago, Illinois -- TV personality (Girl Talk, Where Was I).
- Viviane Romance: French actress on-screen from 1931, a popular star of French films often cast in vamp and coquette roles.
- Jack Johnson TKOs Jim Flynn in 9 for heavyweight boxing title
- Detroit Tiger George Mullen no-hits Saint Louis Browns, 7-0.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - Will Oakland
- Take Me Back to the Garden of Love - Walter Van Brunt
- Fritz Kreisler - Humoresque
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?