Monday 4 July 1921, US Independence Day
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerard Debreu and Paolo Boringhieri.
The Conquering Power, directed by Rex Ingram, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1921 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Gerard Debreu: French economist, Nobel laureate (d. 2004).
- Paolo Boringhieri: Italian editor and industrialist, founder of a Publishing House in 1957.
- Gérard Debreu: French-born American economist, who won the 1983 Nobel Prize in Economics for his fundamental contribution to the theory of general equilibrium.
- Mikhail: Metropolitan Mikhail of Asyut (d. 2014).
- Philip Rose: American actor playwright and producer (d. 2011).
- Tibor Varga: Hungarian violinist and conductor (Born 1921)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mazie - Yerkes Jazarimba Orchestra
- Humming - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?