Saturday 4 July 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Devil-Doll, directed by Lionel Barrymore, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1936!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1936 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Zdzis?awa Donat: Polish coloratura soprano.
- Roger Osborne: American author of five books about Appalachia: Land of Yesterday (autobiography), The Mountains Wept (autobiographical novel), Pilgrimage To An Appalachian Mining Camp, Voices from Appalachia, and My Mountain Angel.
- Zdzisława Donat: Polish soprano and actress.
- 49th Wimbledon Womens Tennis: Hull Jacobs beats H Sperling (62 46 75)
- League of Nations starts sanctions against Italy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?