Sunday 4 July 1943
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Stage Door Canteen, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1943!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1943 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Geraldo Rivera: American talk show host, journalist and attorney.
- Geraldo Rivera in New York City: New York, USA; news personality (20/20, Geraldo).
- Alan Wilson: American musician nicknamed "Blind Owl," he was noted for his boogie-blues rock sound on guitar and in his vocals.
- Guy Avril: French phytotherapist, aroma therapist, author and astrologer.
- Konrad ''Conny'' Bauer: German musician.
- Alan ''Blind Owl'' Wilson: American musician (d. 1970)
- Milan Macala: Czech football coach
- Al "Blind Owl" Wilson: Rock guitarist / vocalist (Canned Heat)
- Conny Bauer: German trombonist
- Emerson Boozer: NFL running back (New York Jets)/sportscaster.
- Adam Hart-Davis: English historian author and photographer
- Wladyslaw Sikorski: General / Prime Minister of Poland in exile (1939-43), dies at 62.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?