Wednesday 4 July 1951, US Independence Day
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Strangers on a Train, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1951!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1951 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Kathleen Townsend: American noted family, the first child of Robert and Ethel Kennedy and the first grandchild of Joseph and Rose Kennedy.
- Ralph Johnson: Rock drummer (Earth, Wind & Fire - Shining Star).
- Philippe Dieuleveult: French TV host, well known and popular.
- Bruno Mahl: German engine driver of "Deutsche Bahn AG" since 4/13/ 1973), and a professional astrologer and software developer.
- Vladimir Tismăneanu: Romanian-American political scientist sociologist and academic.
- Sharon Gannon: American yoga teacher, animal rights advocate, musician, author, dancer/choreographer and painter.
- Kathleen Kennedy Townsend: American politician
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?