Friday 4 July 1952, US Independence Day
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
We're Not Married!, directed by Edmund Goulding, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1952!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1952 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Alvaro Uribe: President of Colombia.
- Nicole Ameline: French politician, a member of the National Assembly of France.
- Steven Bryant: American homicide victim.
- Paul Loeb: American author and activist.
- Álvaro Uribe: Colombian lawyer and politician 39th President of Colombia.
- John Waite: English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Babys and Bad English)
- Walter Long: Dies at 73.
- 66th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: Frank Sedgman beats J Drobny (46 62 63 62)
- Canadain Currency, Mint and Exchange Fund Act allows gold coins of $5, $10, and $20 to be minted
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?