Wednesday 4 July 1990
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Step By Step by New Kids On The Block.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Die Hard 2, directed by Renny Harlin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1990 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Backer Aloenouvo: Togolese football player.
- Kelsi Crain: American model Miss Louisiana 2010.
- Rishadi Fauzi: Indonesian footballer.
- Jake Gardiner: American ice hockey player.
- David Kross: German actor.
- Richard Mpong: Ghanaian footballer
- Naoki Yamada: Japanese footballer
- Ihar Yasinski: Belarusian footballer
- Chloe Jasmine: Singer Reality TV Star
- Fredo Santana: Rapper
- Chloe-Jasmine Whichello: Pop Singer
- Alyssa Miller: Model
- Amelie Morelle: French homicide victim, age five when her mom, a local policewoman, shot her to death as he slept on 1/26/1996, along with her two half-brothers. Her parents were not married and, devastated when her dad left, her mom tragically shot her three kids and herself to death.
- Cristina Halpin: American noted family, the first child of Suffolk County executive and local politician, Patrick, and his wife, Debra.
- 2 Live Crew release Banned in the USA the lyrics quote Star Spangled Banner and Gettysburg Address
- 400 New Kids on the Block fans treated for heat exhaustion in Minnesota
- Wrestler Brutus Beefcake injured during para-sailing
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Phil Collins - Do You Remember?
- Taylor Dayne - I'll Be Your Shelter
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Wilson Phillips - Hold On
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?