Friday 4 July 2003, US Independence Day
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to This Is The Night by Clay Aiken.
In UK Bring Me To Life by Evanescence was in the top 5 hits.
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, directed by Stephen Norrington, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Beach House by James Patterson, Peter de Jonge was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 2003!
Which were the important events of 4 July 2003 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 July
- Andre Claveau: French singer (Born 1915).
- A Shia Muslim mosque in Quetta, Pakistan, is stormed by armed attackers, killing at least 32 worshippers and wounding 52.
- A tape, purporting to be of Saddam Hussein and to have been made on June 14, is broadcast on Al Jazeera, the Arabic language satellite television station. If it is Saddam, it marks the first public communication from the former Iraqi leader since his disappearance early on in the Invasion of Iraq.
- Hood event
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
- R Kelly - Ignition Remix
- Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey featuring The Flipmode Squad - I Know What You Want
- Say Goodbye / Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You - S Club
- XTM & DJ Chucky Presents Annia - Fly On The Wings Of Love
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?