Saturday 4 June 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
L'abbandonata, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1910 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Jacques Berque: French educator, the study director of Social Economics at the Moroccan Institute of High Studies, 1951.
- Christopher Sydney Cockerell: British engineer and inventor (d. 1999).
- Roger Lantenois: Brie-Comte-Robert Military man.
- Christopher Cockerell: English engineer invented the hovercraft (d. 1999).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Ada Jones
- My Southern Rose - Henry Burr
- The Cubanola Glide - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?