Wednesday 4 June 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
White Hell of Pitz Palu, directed by Dr. Arnold Fanck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1930 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Nuccia Bongiovanni: Italian singer, who died in Milan on 2 September 1970.
- Pentti Raitio: Composer.
- George Chesworth: English air marshal and politician Lord Lieutenant of Moray.
- Viktor Tikhonov: Russian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2014).
- Morgana King: American singer and actress who was a recording artist from 1955 and traveled the night club circuit for 25 years.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?