Saturday 4 June 1932
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1932!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1932 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- John Drew Barrymore: American actor (d. 2004).
- John Barrymore Jr in Beverly Hills: California, USA; actor (Pantomine Quiz).
- John Barrymore: American actor from a noted theatrical family who debuted in films as a teen-ager.
- Oliver Nelson: American jazz composer and arranger (Born 1932).
- Maurice Shadbolt: New Zealand author and playwright (d. 2004).
- 64th Belmont: Tom Malley aboard Faireno wins in 2:32.8
- Edouard Herriot becomes Premier of France
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?