Monday 4 June 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
That's My Boy, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1951!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1951 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Marco Risi: Italian film director and noted family, the son of famed director Dino Risi.
- David Yip: Chinese-British actor who broke cultural barriers to become the first ethnic lead in a major TV series, "The Chinese Detective," 1981-82.
- Bronisław Malinowski: Polish runner (d. 1981).
- Melanie Phillips: English journalist and author.
- Wendy Pini: American comic book writer and artist.
- Yvonne MCT van Rooy: Dutch Secretary of State Secretary (CDA)
- Serge Koussevitsky: Conductor / composer, dies at 76.
- Mississippi Valley State University founded
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?