Wednesday 4 June 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Scaramouche, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1952 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Parker Stevenson: TV Actor.
- Catherine Watkins in Hartford: Connecticut, USA; actress (It's Not Easy, Mary).
- Carlene Watkins: Hartford, Connecticut -- Actress (Tough Enough).
- Bronis?aw Komorowski: Marshal of the Polish Sejm and acting President of Poland.
- Bronisław Komorowski: Polish historian and politician 5th President of Poland.
- Dambudzo Marechera: Zimbabwean author and poet
- Bronislaw Komorowski: Polish politician and historian who has been President of Poland since 2010.
- Parker Stevenson in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; actor (Falcon Crest, Stroker Ace).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somewhere Along The Way - Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?