Monday 4 June 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tippi Degre and Evan Spiegel.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Hold On by Wilson Phillips.
In UK World In Motion by Englandneworder was in the top 5 hits.
Total Recall, directed by Paul Verhoeven, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Seinfeld.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bakushō! Star Monomane Shitennō or DragonStrike.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1990 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Tippi Degre: Anglo girl born in South-West Africa.
- Evan Spiegel: Entrepreneur.
- Tippi Degré: Namibian-French director.
- Zac Farro: American singer and drummer (Paramore Novel American and Half Noise).
- Jetsun Pema: Bhutanese wife of Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck.
- 24th Music City News Country Awards: R Van Shelton and Patty Loveless
- Dr Jack Kevorkian assisted an Oregon woman to commit suicide, beginning a national debate over the right to die
- Greyhound Bus files bankruptcy
- LA Dodger Ramon Martinez strikes out 18 Atlanta Braves
- New York Telephone company announces that it wants Bronx area code 917
- The Walt Disney World Dolphin hotel opens at Walt Disney World.
- Violence breaks out in the Kirghiz Soviet Socialist Republic between the majority Kyrgyz people and minority Uzbeks over the distribution of homestead land.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wilson Phillips - Hold On
- Madonna - Vogue
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- Janet Jackson - Alright
- Linear - Sending All My Love
- New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
- M.C. Hammer - U Can't Touch This
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?