Sunday 4 June 1995
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? by Bryan Adams.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Batman Forever, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1995!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1995 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
Famous Birthdays:04 June
- Jackie Mason: Politically Incorrect closes at Golden NYC at 347 performances
- 49th Tony Awards: Love! Valour! Compassion! and Sunset Boulevard win
- Dale Eggeling wins LPGA Oldsmobile Golf Classic
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- TLC - Red Light Special
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Dionne Farris - I Know
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?