Wednesday 4 June 2003
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to 21 Questions by 50 Cent.
In UK Ignition Remix by R Kelly was in the top 5 hits.
2 Fast 2 Furious, directed by John Singleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Beach House by James Patterson, Peter de Jonge was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boarding House: North Shore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing American Conquest or Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 2003!
Which were the important events of 4 June 2003 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 June
- Martha Stewart and her broker are indicted for using privileged investment information and then obstructing a federal investigation. Stewart also resigns as chairperson and chief executive officer of Martha Stewart Living.
- ampquotRoad mapampquot for peace: Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon promises to dismantle illegal settlements in the West Bank, while new Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas renounces all terrorism against Israel.
- Martha Stewart is indicted by a federal grand jury on nine criminal counts including securities fraud, obstruction of justice, and conspiracy in the U.S. government's investigation of her possible insider trading of ImClone Systems stock in December 2001. Just hours after this, she announces that she will quit as chairman and CEO of her company.
- Scientists have used genetic engineering techniques to make chickens grow teeth.
- The United States House of Representatives votes 282 to 139 to ban Intact dilation and extraction, a process commonly referred to as partial-birth abortion.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above 9,000 for the first time since August 22, 2002.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?