Saturday 4 June 2005
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK Lonely by Akon was in the top 5 hits.
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D, directed by Robert Rodriguez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while 4th of July by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Video Game Vixens.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Championship Manager 5 or Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 2005!
Which were the important events of 4 June 2005 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 June
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 June 2005
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- Ciara - Oh
- 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- The Game - Hate It Or Love It
- Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- Will Smith - Switch
- Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?