Friday 4 March 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1904 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Luis Carrero-Blanco: 1st Duke of Carrero-Blanco, Spanish admiral (d. 1973).
- Chief Tahachee: American actor (d. 1978).
- Luis Blanco: Spanish admiral and politician 69th President of the Government of Spain (d. 1973).
- George Gamow: Ukrainian-American physicist and cosmologist (d. 1968).
- Joseph Schmidt: Austrian-Hungarian tenor and actor (d. 1942).
- Tahachee: American actor and author (d. 1978)
- Theodor Seuss: American artist, cartoonist, author of children's books. Filled with bravado and mischief, his books were a delight to the parents as well as to the kids to whom they were read, books such as "Cat in the Hat," "Green Eggs and Ham" and "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas."
- Aleksei Kosygin: Russian politician and Communist Premier from 1964 to 10/23/1980. He was Chairman of Russia's Council of Ministers and had to resign due to ill health.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Peggy Brady - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?