Monday 4 March 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Camille, directed by Andr Calmettes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1912 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- John Garfield New York City: New York; actor (Air Force, Destination Tokyo, Juarez).
- Afro [Basaldella]: Italian painter.
- Judith Furse: British character actress (d. 1974).
- Edgar Tafel: American architect (d. 2011).
- Rodolfo Galeotti Torres: Guatemalan sculptor (d. 1988).
- Ferdinand Leitner: German conductor and composer (d. 1996)
- Carl Marzani: Italian-American activist and publisher (d. 1994)
- Rodolfo Torres: Guatemalan sculptor (d. 1988)
- Afro Basaldella: Italian painter (d. 1976)
- Pierre Nardin: Vagney Military man
- Afro : Italian artist, a painter and stage designer who developed his personal idiom of lyrical abstraction. He was noted for his murals on public buildings in the '50s. His brother was also a noted artist.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Day Dreams, Visions of Bliss - Christie MacDonald & Lyric Quartet
- One O'Clock in the Morning - Walter Van Brunt
- Who Are You with To-Night? - Billy Murray
- Melody of Love - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?