Thursday 4 March 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Black Box, directed by Otis Turner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1915 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Carlos Surinach: Spanish/American musician and composer.
- Maurice Ciantar: Asniéres Journalist.
- László Csatáry: Hungarian criminal (d. 2013).
- Charles Johnston: Baron Johnston of Rockport, British politician and businessman (d. 2002).
- Frank Sleeman: Australian lieutenant and politician Lord Mayor of Brisbane (d. 2000).
- Robert Thom: American painter and historian (d. 1979)
- Petrus de Jong Dutch premier (KVP: 1967-71).
- Eunice Catunda: composer.
- William Willett: English inventor founded British Summer Time (d. 1915).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- My Tango Girl - Victor Military Band
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Prince's Orchestra
- On the 5:15 - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?