Tuesday 4 March 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tan Chee Khoon and Buck Baker.
Ingeborg Holm, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1919 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Tan Chee Khoon: Malaysian politician (d. 1996).
- Buck Baker: American race car driver (d. 2002).
- Tan Khoon: Malaysian physician and politician (d. 1996).
- Communist International (“Comintern”) founded.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Goodbye, France - Peerless Quartet
- Goodbye, France - Nora Bayes
- Would You Rather be a Colonel with an Eagle on Your Shoulder or a Private with a Chicken on Your Kne - Arthur Fields
- Don't Cry, Little Gril, Don't Cry - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?