Friday 4 March 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ginette Baudin and François Lhermitte.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1921 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Ginette Baudin: French actress, who played in over twenty films in the 1940s and '50s.
- François Lhermitte: French neurologist, son of the neurologist Jean Lhermitte.
- Halim El-Dabh: Egyptian-American composer and educator.
- Joan Greenwood: London, England -- Actress / director (Amorous Mr Prawn).
- Olev Olesk: Estonian politician Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs in exile.
- Dinny Pails: English-Australian tennis player (d. 1986)
- Phanishwar 'Renu': Indian author and activist (d. 1977)
- The Arkansas Hot Springs is designated as America's 18th national park.
- Hot Springs National Park created in Arkansas.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?