Wednesday 4 March 1925
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Seven Chances, directed by Buster Keaton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1925!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1925 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Paul Mauriat: French orchestra leader, conductor of Le Grand Orchestre de Paul Mauriat, who specialized in the easy listening genre.
- Edmond Abelé: French Catholic priest, the bishop emeritus of Digne since 1987.
- Alan Battersby: English chemist and academic.
- President Calvin Coolidge's inauguration is broadcast live on 21 radio stations.
- Swain's Island (near American Samoa) annexed by US.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Indian Love Call - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- My Best Girl - Nick Lucas
- Honest and Truly - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?