Thursday 4 March 1943
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Zoltan Jeney and Ron O'Quinn.
Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1943!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1943 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Zoltan Jeney: Hungarian composer.
- Ron O'Quinn: American radio disc jockey.
- Lucio Dalla: Italian singer-songwriter and musician.
- Malcolm Barber: English scholar of medieval history.
- Zoltán Jeney: Hungarian pianist and composer.
- Aldo Rico: Argentinian commander and politician
- Transport nr 50 departs with French Jews to Maidanek / Sobibor
- World War II: The Battle of the Bismarck Sea in the South West Pacific comes to an end.
- The 15th Academy Awards ceremony is held in Los Angeles.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?