Tuesday 4 March 1986
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Kyrie by Mr. Mister.
In UK When The Going Gets Tough (The Tough Get Going) by Billy Ocean was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1986 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Mike Krieger: Entrepreneur.
- Park Min-young: TV Actress.
- Nicole Guerriero: YouTube Star.
- Shraddha Das: Indian actress.
- Erin O'Kelley: American beauty queen.
- Park Min Young: South Korean model and actress
- Margo Harshman: American actress.
- Filip Benko: Filip Benko Swedish actor
- Tom De Mul: Belgian footballer
- José Olvera: Mexican footballer
- Siim Roops: Estonian footballer
- Bohdan Shust: Ukrainian footballer
- Dominic Telo: South African cricketer
- Manu Vatuvei: New Zealand rugby player
- Richard Manuel: Canadian rock vocalist/pianist (The Band), commits suicide at age 40 (born 1943).
- Albert L Lehninger: American biochemist (Born 1917).
- Edward MacLysaght: Irish genealogist (Born 1887).
- John Spence: British Conservative Party politician (Born 1920).
- Henri Knap: Dutch writer and journalist, author of a column for the social pages in the "Amsterdam Diary.
- Elizabeth Smart: American missing female at age 14, who was last seen prior to her disappearance on 6/05/2002, Salt Lake City, UT. Elizabeth is a pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, is 5'6", and 100 lbs. She was abducted from her Salt Lake City home as her family slept. The second of six kids, Elizabeth grew up in a close-knit Mormon family, reading scripture and praying morning and evening. an award winner at school .She was dedicated to her harp practice, having begun to play in kindergarten, and share
- The Soviet Vega 1 begins returning images of Halley's Comet and the first images of its nucleus.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?