Sunday 4 March 2001
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Stutter by Joe.
In UK Whole Again by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
Master of the House, directed by Carl Theodor Dreyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while A Painted House by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pets.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Ultimate Challenge or Dexter's Laboratory: Deesaster Strikes!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 2001!
Which were the important events of 4 March 2001 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 March
- Jean Rene Bazaine: French painter, designer of stained glass windows, and writer (Born 1904).
- Jim Rhodes: American politician (Born 1909).
- Martin Wright: British bioengineer (Born 1912).
- Glenn Hughes: American singer dancer and actor (Village People) (d. 2001).
- Gerardo Barbero: Argentinian chess player and coach (d. 2001).
- Hintze Ribeiro disaster: A bridge collapses in northern Portugal, killing up to 70 people.
- 4 March 2001 BBC bombing: a massive car bomb explodes in front of the BBC Television Centre in London, seriously injuring 1 person. The attack was attributed to the Real IRA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?