Saturday 4 November 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Shadows, directed by Tom Forman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1922 ?
- Benno Besson: Swiss-German actor director and screenwriter (d. 2006).
- Annick Souzenelle: French writer, influenced by the psychology of C.G.
- Poul Rovsing Olsen: Composer.
- Henri Deschamps: Grenoble physician.
- Howard Carter discovers tomb of Tutankhamen in Egypt
- In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun's tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Buddy - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1922?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 November 1922 and get them!