Sunday 4 November 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Chi to rei, directed by Kenji Mizoguchi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1923 ?
- Freddy Heineken: Dutch businessman (d. 2002).
- Howie Meeker: Canadian ice hockey player coach and politician.
- Eugene Sledge: American soldier author and academic (d. 2001).
- Alfred Heineken: Dutch industrialist who built an Amsterdam brewery into one of the world's biggest brewing companies.
- A Greene: American writer: a memoirist, fiction writer, historian, poet, and influential book critic in Dallas, Texas.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Indiana Moon - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- Dreams of India - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1923?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 November 1923 and get them!