Tuesday 4 November 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Doorway to Hell, directed by Archie Mayo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1930 ?
- Richard Groat: American athlete at Duke University in 1951, playing basketball in his junior year in spite of being only 5'11".
- Nan Burket: American dog and horse breeder residing in Dawson, IL.
- Doris Roberts in Saint Louis: Missouri, USA; actress (Angie, Maggie, Emmy 1983).
- Kate Reid: London, England -- Actress (Heaven Help US).
- James Brewton: American painter (d. 1967).
- Ranjit Chaudhury: Indian pharmacologist and academic (d. 2015)
- Dick Groat: American baseball player and sportscaster
- John Hahn-Petersen: Danish actor (Born 1930)
- Frank Prial: American journalist and author (d. 2012)
- Buddy Bolden: American cornet player (d. 1930).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?