Friday 4 November 1932
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Shipman and Noam Pitlik in Philadelphia.
I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1932 ?
- David Shipman: Film historian.
- Noam Pitlik in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; actor/director (Sanford and Son, Bob Newhart).
- Thomas Klestil: Austrian politician and diplomat 10th President of Austria (d. 2004).
- Tommy Makem: Irish-American singer-songwriter (The Clancy Brothers) (d. 2007).
- Belle Bennett: Actress (Iron Mask), dies at 41.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?