Friday 4 November 1932
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1932 ?
- David Shipman: Film historian.
- Noam Pitlik in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; actor/director (Sanford and Son, Bob Newhart).
- Thomas Klestil: Austrian politician and diplomat 10th President of Austria (d. 2004).
- Tommy Makem: Irish-American singer-songwriter (The Clancy Brothers) (d. 2007).
- Belle Bennett: Actress (Iron Mask), dies at 41.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?