Monday 4 November 1940
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Bez and Marlène Jobert.
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Rouben Mamoulian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
On TV people were watching Gabby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1940!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1940 ?
- Claude Bez: French real estate mogul and football (soccer) manager.
- Marlène Jobert: Algerian-born French stage and film actress, born to a jewish mother and to a French military father.
- Delbert McClinton: American Country-Western singer whose songs have been featured on albums by country singers such as Waylon Jennings, Emmylou Harris, Vince Gill and others.
- Marléne Jobert: Alger - Algérie Actor.
- Eggs and cake rationed in the Netherlands
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1940 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?