Friday 4 November 1960
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Save The Last Dance For Me by The Drifters.
In UK Tell Laura I Love Her by Ricky Valance was in the top 5 hits.
North to Alaska, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1960
while Advise And Consent by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1960.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1960!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1960 ?
- Kathy Griffin: American comedian.
- Éric Barone: French sportsman who holds the world speed record on a bicycle, both on snow and gravel.
- Marc Awodey: American artist and writer.
- Frl Menke: German pop singer of the Neue Deutsche Welle.
- Misfits premieres, final movie for Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1960 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
- Brenda Lee - I Want To Be Wanted (Per Tutta La Vita)
- Connie Francis - My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own
- Chubby Checker - The Twist
- Sam Cooke - Chain Gang
- Joe Jones - You Talk Too Much
- Bobby Vee - Devil Or Angel
- Bob Luman - Let's Think About Living
- Johnny Tillotson - Poetry In Motion
- Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?