Saturday 4 November 1967
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alex Rousseau and Kate Cary.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to To Sir With Love by Lulu.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
Cool Hand Luke, directed by Stuart Rosenberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Gabriel Hounds by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Titel, Thesen, Temperamente.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1967 ?
- Alex Rousseau: Paris, France -- US water polo 2m Offense (1992, 96 Olympics - 4th Place).
- Kate Cary: Novelist.
- Daisuke Asakura: Japanese songwriter and producer.
- Yılmaz Erdoğan: Turkish actor director and screenwriter.
- Eric Karros: Hackansack, New Jersey -- Infielder (LA Dodgers).
- June Thorburn: Actress (Tom Thumb), dies in plane crash at 36.
- November 5 – Mercenaries of Jean Schramme and Jerry Puren withdraw from Bukavu, over the Shangugu Bridge, to Rwanda.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
- Marvin Gaye - Your Precious Love
- The Association - Never My Love
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Aretha Franklin - A Natural Woman (You Make Me Feel Like)
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?