Monday 4 November 1968
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Head, directed by Bob Rafelson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1968!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1968 ?
- Domingo Cedeno: La Ramona, Dominican Republic -- Infielder (Toronto Blue Jays).
- Osvaldo Fernandez: Holguin, Cuba -- Pitcher (SF Giants).
- Kara Dukakis: American noted family, the second daughter of Kitty and Michael Dukakis, aged 20 when her dad made a bid for the presidency.
- Matthew Anderson: American author critic and educator.
- Carlos Baerga: Puerto Rico -- Infielder (Cleveland Indians).
- Miles Long: American porn actor director and producer
- Battles between Jordan army and Al Fatah-arm forces
- WRDU (now WPTF) TV chan 28 in Raleigh-Durham, NC (NBC) 1st broadcast
- WTOG TV channel 44 in St. Petersburg-Tampa, Florida (IND) 1st broadcast
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- O.C. Smith - Little Green Apples
- Johnny Nash - Hold Me Tight
- Cream - White Room
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- The Turtles - Elenore
- The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
- The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?