Monday 4 November 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jérôme Leroy and Cedric Bixler-Zavala.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet by Bachman-Turner Overdrive.
In UK Everything I Own by Ken Boothe was in the top 5 hits.
Lenny, directed by Bob Fosse, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Countdown.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Maze War or Tank.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1974!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1974 ?
- Jérôme Leroy: French footballer (soccer player), who played as an attacking midfielder, playing in LB Châteauroux.
- Cedric Bixler-Zavala: American singer-songwriter and drummer (At the Drive-In The Mars Volta Anywhere De Facto and The Fall on Deaf Ears).
- Louise Redknapp: English singer and actress (Eternal).
- Mirai Yamamoto: Japanese actress and producer.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 November 1974
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bachman-Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
- Carole King - Jazzman
- John Lennon - Whatever Gets You Thru The Night
- America - Tin Man
- John Denver - Back Home Again
- Bobby Vinton - My Melody Of Love
- B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)
- Elton John - The Bitch Is Back
- Reunion - Life Is A Rock (But The Radio Rolled Me)
- Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?