Tuesday 4 November 1980
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marcy Rylan and Jerry Collins.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Woman In Love by Barbra Streisand.
In UK Don't Stand So Close To Me by The Police was in the top 5 hits.
while The Covenant by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Le temps d'une paix.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Rescue at Rigel or Wizard of Wor.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1980!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1980 ?
- Marcy Rylan: American actress.
- Jerry Collins: Samoan-New Zealand rugby player (d. 2015).
- Richard Owens: American football player and coach.
- Emme Rylan: American actress.
- Islanders start 15 game undefeated streak (13-0-2)
- Libyan invasion in Chad
- Ronald Reagan (R) defeats President Jimmy Carter (D) by a landslide
- Steve Carlton wins 3rd NL Cy Young Awards
- U.S. presidential election: Republican challenger and former California Governor Ronald Reagan defeats incumbent Democratic President Jimmy Carter in a landslide victory.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1980 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barbra Streisand - Woman In Love
- Kenny Rogers - Lady
- Pointer Sisters - He's So Shy
- Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
- Donna Summer - The Wanderer
- Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
- Stephanie Mills - Never Knew Love Like This Before
- Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster (Jammin')
- The Doobie Brothers - Real Love
- Diana Ross - Upside Down
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?