Sunday 4 November 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Linch Twins .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Champagne, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vratice se rode.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beatmania IIDX 15 DJ Troopers or Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 4 November 2007 ?
- Linch Twins: American twins and children of noted parent, their mother is CNN anchorwoman and lawyer Nancy Grace, age 48 at the time of their birth.
- Peter Viertel: German-born American author and screenwriter (Born 1920).
- At least six people are killed as a Learjet 35 crashes into a residential district in São Paulo, Brazil. (Reuters via News Limited)
- The Wall Street Journal reports that Charles Prince has resigned as the head of Citigroup to be replaced by former United States Secretary of the Treasury Robert Rubin. (BBC)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- Former cricketer and chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan escapes from house arrest.
- Lawyers prepare for a countrywide strike tomorrow.
- Guatemalan general elections are held to elect a new president. (BBC)
- Antonio Cromartie of the San Diego Chargers breaks the record for the longest play in NFL history with a 109 yard missed field goal return.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?