Friday 4 October 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfonso Letelier-Llonas and John de Mol.
As You Like It, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1912 ?
- Alfonso Letelier-Llonas: Composer.
- John de Mol: Dutch accordianist / producer (Baantjer, Pril Geluk).
- Bernard Chevallier: French equestrian and Olympic champion who won an individual gold medal in eventing at the 1948 Summer Olympics in London.
- Tilly Lauenstein: German stage/film/tv actress.
- Mona Paulee: Canadian soprano opera singer, prominent in her time.
- Jean Daleveze: Le Mans Journalist
- Gen Zeledon: Nicaraguan opponent of US occupation, is executed.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 October 1912
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Walter Van Brunt - I Love the Name of Mary
- Waiting for the Robert E. Lee - Heidelberg Quintet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?