Friday 4 October 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
As You Like It, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1912 ?
- Jean Daleveze: Le Mans Journalist.
- Alfonso Letelier-Llonas: Composer.
- John de Mol: Dutch accordianist / producer (Baantjer, Pril Geluk).
- Bernard Chevallier: French equestrian and Olympic champion who won an individual gold medal in eventing at the 1948 Summer Olympics in London.
- Tilly Lauenstein: German stage/film/tv actress.
- Mona Paulee: Canadian soprano opera singer, prominent in her time.
- Gen Zeledon: Nicaraguan opponent of US occupation, is executed.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Waiting for the Robert E. Lee - Heidelberg Quintet
- Walter Van Brunt - I Love the Name of Mary
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 October 1912 and get them!