Wednesday 4 October 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Owen Tudor Williams and Vitaly Ginzburg.
The Mutiny of the Bounty, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1916!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1916 ?
- Owen Tudor Williams: Civil Engineer.
- Vitaly Ginzburg: Russian physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2009).
- Jan Murray: American comedian actor and game show host (d. 2006).
- George Sidney: American director and producer (d. 2002).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 October 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Tales of Hoffman: Barcolle (Belle Nuit - Oh Night of Love - John McCormack
- The Old Refrain - Fritz Kreisler
- Have a Heart - Ziegfeld Follies of 1915 Medley - Conway's Band
- Welcome, Honey, to Your Old Plantation Home - Peerless Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?