Saturday 4 October 1924
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Slanderers, directed by Nat Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1924!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1924 ?
- Karel Van Dormael: Belgium sport Champion.
- Hubert Risch: Mulhouse physician.
- Donald Sobol: American soldier and author (d. 2012).
- New York Giants become first team to appear in four consecutive World Series (World Series #21).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1924 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Hard-Hearted Hannah - Dolly Kay
- There'll Be Some Changes Made - Marion Harris
- Whistling the Blues Away - Wendell Hall & Carson Robison
- Bringin' Home the Bacon - Blossom Seeley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?