Tuesday 4 October 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
A Bill of Divorcement, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1932!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1932 ?
- Stanley Krippner: American educator, internationally known for his pioneering work into the scientific investigation of human consciousness, in particular focusing on such areas as parapsychological phenomena and altered states of consciousness.
- Felicia Farr in Westchester: New York, USA; actress (Charley Varrick, Kotch).
- Milan Chvostek: Canadian director and producer.
- Clark Griffith announces Walter Johnson will be manager of Senators
- Russian Author Mikhail Bulgakov marries Yelena Sergeyevna
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?