Tuesday 4 October 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
A Bill of Divorcement, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1932!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1932 ?
- Stanley Krippner: American educator, internationally known for his pioneering work into the scientific investigation of human consciousness, in particular focusing on such areas as parapsychological phenomena and altered states of consciousness.
- Felicia Farr in Westchester: New York, USA; actress (Charley Varrick, Kotch).
- Milan Chvostek: Canadian director and producer.
- Clark Griffith announces Walter Johnson will be manager of Senators
- Russian Author Mikhail Bulgakov marries Yelena Sergeyevna
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 October 1932 and get them!