Monday 4 October 1948
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Macbeth, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1948.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1948!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1948 ?
- Robillard: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Fabulous Thunderbirds and Roomful of Blues).
- Linda McMahon: Entrepreneur.
- Roger Lanne: French luthier (maker and repairer of string instruments) located in the 'Viaduc des Arts' shopping precinct in the 12th arrondissement in Paris.
- Jean Boyer: French musician, an organist.
- Indians beat Red Sox, 8-0, in 1st AL playoff game
- World Council of Churches forms under W Fisherman It Hooft)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?