Saturday 4 October 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anita Luceete Defrantz and Nina Carter.
The Flowers of St. Francis, directed by Roberto Rossellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1952!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1952 ?
- Anita Luceete Defrantz: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Rower (1976 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Nina Carter: London, England -- Vocalist (Blonde on Blonde).
- Antonello Fassari: Italian actor and comedian, who composed one of the first Italian rap songs, "Roma di notte," in 1984.
- Jody Stephens: American drummer (Big Star and Golden Smog).
- Top Banana closes at Winter Garden Theater NYC after 356 performances
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 October 1952
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?