Friday 4 October 1968
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
Barbarella, directed by Roger Vadim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while Testimony Of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1968!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1968 ?
- Richard Hancox: English footballer and manager.
- Tim Wise: American activist and author.
- Jérôme Duchemin: French father whose baby son was killed on 5 December 1994 at the age of 56 days by his wife, Magali Guillemot, who was found responsible for the infant's death and sentenced to ten years in prison.
- Beverly Allitt: British homicide, a nurse who murdered some of her patients.
- Kanavis McGhee: NFL defensive end (Houston Oilers).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Jeannie C. Riley - Harper Valley P.T.A.
- The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
- O.C. Smith - Little Green Apples
- The O'Kaysions - Girl Watcher
- Clarence Carter - Slip Away
- The Rascals - People Got To Be Free
- The Bee Gees - I've Gotta Get A Message To You
- The 1910 Fruitgum Company - 1,2,3 Red Light
- Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?