Saturday 4 October 2008
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Whatever You Like by T.I..
RocknRolla, directed by Guy Ritchie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tuulepealne maa.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brothers in Arms: Double Time or Crash Commando.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 2008!
Which were the important events of 4 October 2008 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 October
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average drops below 10,000.
- Police find nine more dead bodies around the Mexican city of Tijuana with 50 people having died over the past week as a result of a week of drug trade related violence. (AP via Google)
- Mahir al-Zubaydi, senior commander for al Qaeda in Iraq for Bagdad east of the Tigris River, is killed by U.S. troops. (BBC News)
- 2008 South Ossetia war:
- Colonel Ivan Petrik, chief of staff of the Russian ground force in South Ossetia, is confirmed dead from wounds he suffered in the Friday blast in Tskhinvali. (Reuters)
- Switzerland will represent Russian interests in Georgia (Stockholm News)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 October 2008
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2008 ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?