Monday 4 September 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Renault [Mary Challens] and Carson Roberts.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1905!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1905 ?
- Mary Renault [Mary Challens]: Writer (King Must Die, Funeral Games).
- Carson Roberts: American military, Lieutenant General in the United States Marine Corps.
- Mary Renault: English-South African author (d. 1983).
- Walter Zapp: Latvian-Estonian inventor invented the Minox (d. 2003).
- Pierre de Braza: Founder (French Congo).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Picnic for Two - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?