Tuesday 4 September 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Lika mot lika, directed by Knut Lambert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1906 ?
- Max Delbrück: German-American biophysicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1981).
- Han Hoekstra: Dutch poet, best known for his children's literature.
- Jean-Jacques Dubarry: Casteljaloux physician.
- Hendrikus Hoekstra: Netherlands Writer.
- Max Delbruck: German biologist, Nobel laureate (d. 1981).
- Alexander Moyzes: Composer
- Antanas Raciunas: Composer
- Hendrikus G "Han" Hoekstra: Poet (Ongerijmde life)
- DE KERLEAU Jean Caderas: Guilvinec physician
- New York Highlanders win 5th straight doubleheader
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Here it Comes Again - Arthur Collins
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?