Thursday 4 September 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Bianco contro negro, directed by Ubaldo Maria Del Colle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1913 ?
- Victor Kiernan: English historian and academic (d. 2009).
- Stanford Moore: American biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1982).
- Kenzō Tange: Japanese architect designed the Yoyogi National Gymnasium (d. 2005).
- Shmuel Wosner: Austrian-Israeli rabbi and author (d. 2015).
- Renato Castellani: Italian film, stage and TV director and screenwriter.
- Mickey Cohen: American gangster who was an elusive member of the rackets and a henchman for Bugsy Siegel, who was head of the California gambling rackets. Cohen was convicted of income tax evasion on 7/30/1961 and sentenced to 15 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Your Eyes Have Told Me What I Did Not Know - Enrico Caruso
- Mother Machree - Chauncey Olcott
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?