Thursday 4 September 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Renato Castellani and Mickey Cohen.
Bianco contro negro, directed by Ubaldo Maria Del Colle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1913 ?
- Renato Castellani: Italian film, stage and TV director and screenwriter.
- Mickey Cohen: American gangster who was an elusive member of the rackets and a henchman for Bugsy Siegel, who was head of the California gambling rackets.
- Victor Kiernan: English historian and academic (d. 2009).
- Stanford Moore: American biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1982).
- Kenzō Tange: Japanese architect designed the Yoyogi National Gymnasium (d. 2005).
- Shmuel Wosner: Austrian-Israeli rabbi and author (d. 2015)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 September 1913
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Your Eyes Have Told Me What I Did Not Know - Enrico Caruso
- Mother Machree - Chauncey Olcott
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?